Turn Your Bounce Rates Into Profitable Leads

Driving traffic to your website takes a lot of time and resources, so a respectable portion of it should make it into your conversion funnel. We do our best at SEO Werkz to boost your ROI, either through retargeting in Salt Lake City or our other digital marketing services.


Retargeting Marketing

People think that bounce rates (the percentage of visitors who immediately leave a website after viewing only one page) are dead
leads that hold little to zero conversion value. At SEO Werkz, we beg to differ. We’ve demonstrated in our previous campaigns that
it’s possible to transform one-time visitors into paying customers — if you have a smart strategy for retargeting in Salt Lake City,
Utah, that is.

Make the Most of that 98%

Did you know that on average, only 2% of website visitors convert on the first visit? This means that out of 100 visitors, you’ll have to work harder to sell your products or services to 98 of them. They’re not hopeless prospects, though. In fact, retargeting allows you to nurture the remaining 98% so they eventually become profitable leads.

We do this by designing ads that specifically target people who’ve already been to your website and are already familiar with your products. These ads contain calls to action (and perhaps additional inducements) encouraging them to check out your website once more.

Why Retargeting Works

To understand how retargeting in Salt Lake City, Utah works, it helps to know the different types of leads first.
Leads, or people who have the potential to become paying customers, have three classifications: cold, warm, and hot.

  • Cold leads are people who show the least interest in your products, services, and brand. You need to invest a lot of time, patience, and marketing resources to convert them.
  • Warm leads are people who show a higher degree of interest. They are aware that you can fulfill their need, but other elements, like money or accessibility, might be holding them back from following through with a purchase.
  • Hot leads are your ideal visitors: these are ripe for your picking. They need what you offer, have the money to spend, trust you as a seller, and can tell you when they can finalize the purchase.

Get in touch with the SEO Werkz team today!

We’d love to show how your business can benefit from our marketing services.

Why Choose SEO Werkz?

With a team of in-house experts culled from many different specializations, SEO Werkz has all the experience and knowledge needed to improve the performance of your website. Combine that level of expertise with SEO Werkz’s own suite of proprietary tools, techniques, and processes, and you have all the ingredients necessary for success today.

Whatever your consulting or analysis needs are, SEO Werkz will exceed your expectations. We’ll deliver expert analyses, reports & consulting that are of the highest quality in the industry and that are communicated to you in a clear, straightforward manner.

Check Mark
No Contracts
Check Mark
Latest Marketing Trends
Check Mark
Free Consulting
Check Mark
Transparent Reporting

Get Display Retargeting Services Now