Why Your Business Needs SEONovember 1, 2022
Short for search engine optimization, SEO is a service that’s meant to enhance and optimize your website’s performance in organic search results from sites like Google. The goal is to rank as high as possible for various search terms that relate to your company or website.
At SEO Werkz, we’re here to help. Our SEO services include start-to-finish programs that will help you grow your rankings and optimize in creative ways. Why do you need a service like ours to help your internet marketing efforts? Let’s take a look at some of the basics of SEO, and how a company like us can help.
SEO and Search Terms
For a moment, think about what you’d do if you were looking for a new vendor or business to form a partnership with. You wouldn’t just pick the first one you found on a list or in a phone book – no, you’d do some research and take time to differentiate between the various factors involved in your decision. You might call some friends or other business owners in the field, asking for recommendations. You might look for online reviews, as well.
In essence, this is the same process search engines use to decide which websites occupy the top rankings for specific terms. They factor in multiple areas, including website quality, popularity, user satisfaction, and many more. Basically, Google and other search engines are performing a lot of that same research for you, in a much quicker format.
How We Can Help
It stands to reason, then, that you need SEO services because of how they help you send the right signals to these search engines. Here are some of the basic services a company like SEO Werkz can provide:
- Key phrase research and ID: Before we make any changes to your site, we’ll research and identify the right keywords and phrases you want to rank for. This will include meeting with you plus conducting online research to see how competitors are doing this same thing.
- Initial optimization: If you’ve never had SEO services done before, or if you have a new website, we’ll perform some initial optimization. This includes getting your initial keywords populated onto the website in ways search engines will pick up on, plus putting some content on your site.
- Submission: From here, we’ll submit your new website to search engines. They’ll eventually naturally crawl your site, but you can speed up this process by submitting for their review. We’ll help you with this.
- User experience: Throughout the process, we’ll spend specific time on website design and your user experience – both big factors in rankings. The goal here is to limit bounce rates or the rates of clients who leave your site right away after finding it tough to browse.
- Link building: One way that websites can tell search engines they’re trusted and should be ranked higher is through links, and link building is very important for SEO. The more competitive a keyword, the more links a site usually needs.
- Content: Website content serves several purposes, and is vital for search engines. It’s what they need to determine how relevant your site is to specific keywords.
- Ongoing optimization: Things change quickly in the world of SEO, but we’re on top of it. Our SEO packages include ongoing optimization and updates to help keep content, links and keywords fresh.
For more on why your business needs SEO, or for any of our SEO services, speak to the pros at SEO Werkz today.