For most marketing professions and small businesses, it’s the time of year when you start outlining your online or digital plans. While there are plenty of different things that comprise a successful strategy, there are a few things that every professional should be focused on to maximize budgets and increase your presence on the web. Here are for key steps to ensure that you will be able to get the most from your investment.
Social media has been an important category in the advertising industry for the past few years, and plays a critical role in boosting your website marketing efforts and improving your search engine optimization (SEO). If you are not currently participating on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and others, you should be. Talk to your Salt Lake City internet marketing company about which social media sites are right for you and get started today.
It’s true that Google controls a huge percentage of the online search market (close to 70 percent), but that doesn’t mean that your SEO Utah efforts should be solely focused on Google. Doing so means you are ignoring the other 30 percent of the search market—and two major search engines (Bing and Yahoo) where achieving a higher ranking might be a little easier than it is on Google. The best SEO company in Utah will have plans for finding an audience on every search engine, not just the biggest one.
You may have heard the buzz this past year about the importance of content marketing when it comes to online advertising, and it is true. Your SEO ranking will benefit tremendously when you focus on putting out quality content. This can be in several different formats, including:
While the internet can be a great equalizer for companies that don’t have a big budget to pay for more traditional advertising like television, radio, and billboards, some people forget that the Internet isn’t purely organic—there are plenty of ways you can boost your web presence with paid advertising online. The key is to be in the right places where your customers and prospective customers can find you. Talk to your SEO Utah firm about the audience you want to reach and let them help you find the right places to pay for promotional advertising, such as Facebook paid ads, banner advertising on popular websites, or sponsored content on Instagram.
If website marketing seems like a mystery to you, the best option is to hire a Utah SEO company that understands the critical steps to take to help you get where you want to be online and make 2015 your best year.